- 'Tis the Season for Investing in Westcave's Future! t.co/nqIKYqB76y
- #GoliadStatePark hosts the annual History in Lights tours throughout the month of December. Take a beautiful stroll and learn the rich...
- There's more than one trail of lights in the area. Take a small trip to a special wonderland. #Walkway_of_lights #MarbleFalls...
- So much fun! #GetOutsideATX t.co/9WMPBQLdoA
- There is something very special at @WholeFoods for the #holidays. Do you know what it is? Put on a jacket and lace up your blades! #FUN...
- This upcoming weekend, Canyon Lake will transform into the North Pole Village! Don't miss out on music, face painting, letters to Santa...
- Have you heard about the Children & Nature Network 2015 Conference? It is going to be a blast. The first round... t.co/ZqYWOj3TY3
- Hurry before they are all gone! Just kidding, there are plenty of trees at the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm, and field trips and activities,...
- Here's a great resource for fun holiday events in the area. t.co/VN5w87BAog
Notice and Disclaimer
Our Web site contains information written by third parties and links to third-party Web sites. Nature Rocks Austin recommends that users confirm all information directly with the partner or provider prior to participation/use. Nature Rocks Austin does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any third-party information contained in this Web site or any link on the Web site.
Partner information may not necessarily reflect the views of Nature Rocks Austin or any of its members, directors or employees, and the inclusion of this information does not imply an endorsement of that information by Nature Rocks Austin.
In your efforts to connect children with nature, Nature Rocks Austin would like to remind parents and other adults that there are risks associated with outdoor activities. Nature Rocks Austin recommends that before you start on your adventures, you become aware of and alert children to any unsafe areas or conditions that may be present in your surroundings. You should also be aware of your and your childrens physical limitations and always take necessary safety precautions while exploring the outdoors.